WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

AP Exam Study Journal: Day 2

This weekend has been very stressful and I do not understand a lot of the multiple choice questions. I am having trouble staying concentrated more than anything because it all makes me so sleepy, especially the long passages we have to read before answering the questions.

I am having the most difficulty answering questions with difficult vocabulary that looks all the same to me. I am having a very easy time answering the multiple choice questions where the answers can be found within the text with no extra thinking. If any of you have any ideas on how to better master the vocabulary questions PLEASE comment!!!

So far the essay writing has been write enjoyable. I can write essays a lot faster now and they actually make sense. I feel that the need in a more formal and wide range of vocabulary is necessary though because I rely on the same words over and over again. When I am writing, i concentrate on getting my thoughts out so quickly that diction does not really pass through my head.

The easiest essay prompts to answer have been the Prose and the hardest have been the Poetry because I am not very good t analyzing poetry. When writing my essays earlier today, I looked up analysis of the poems and  went over the poem multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment