WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Progress...

My college blog is coming along quite nicely so far but I still have A LOT of work to get done. I am just at the beginning. I hope to be done by Wednesday of this coming week because I need time to also plan out how to present it to the class and other students outside of the AP Class.I am setting time aside everyday to do at least some small changes or adding something new to my college blog, I'm slowly progressing.

As of right now, I don't have a set plan as to how I will present my project to the class but I'm thinking of basically showing my college blog to the class and as I go through posts, explain them. I was also thinking of making a PowerPoint and taking snapshots of my college blog and putting in bullet points with information. I want to grab everyone's attention and let the students know that I really tried and planned out my blog.

I believe that I am not making enough progress right now becaus of everything else going on with graduation slowly creeping in on us seniors. I am excited and passionate about my college blog and will spend a lot of weekend time with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment