WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Progress...

1. What I've done so far.

- So far I have created my college blog and started working on the design of it. I wrote a short description of what the blog is about and a little about myself as well. I would like to make the descriptions a little more descriptive though. I have got in contact with the groups that are good with website designing because I want my blog to be attractive to all people. Another accomplishment that I am pretty proud of is my list that I have made of all the things I want to get on my college blog before the end of the year. It helps me stay on track and organized.

2. What I still need to accomplish in the two weeks I have left.

- In the two weeks I have left I have quite a bit to accomplish. I still need to finish developing the design of my blog. I am not happy with what I have on it because it is too simple compared to what I have pictured in my mind for it to look like in the end of the whole process. I think the biggest part of making my blog will be the actual information I put on it. My plan is to have school admission requirements, what I did during my high school life to get in, and some posts on snapshots of what UC Merced looks like and things it has to offer that I know about it so far. PROMOTION!!! I need to get my college blog out there to students and all others who have desire in exploring colleges.

3. How my work will benefit me and others.

- My work will benefit me by allowing to take time to reflect on the school I will be attending this fall as well as the benefit of making relationships with others interested in UC Merced. I am really anxious about meeting new future students of Merced or talking to other college students who can relate to work I will be doing in college. It will benefit others by giving them a chance to easily preview UC Merced from their devices. It will also allow those interested in the school to have some one on one conversations with a student (me) actually attending the school. Overall, it will be a learning experience for me and all others who view my college blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment