WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Monday, May 7, 2012

AP Exam Study Journal: Day 3

Today we went over the multiple choice questions we had difficulty with in class. I think that everyone agreed that vocabulary is difficult to get past because many of the words in the AP exam make us say to ourselves, "Where did this come from?" I learned that sometimes it is best to skip the ones we don't know right away because it will take up time and we are timed on the real thing.

I took note of the fact that Preston is really trying his best to get us ready for the things we are having difficulty with and the in class lectures so far are making the process of taking practice tests easier and faster. Right now I am very unhappy with my attention span still and have tried actually timing myself now while doing multiple choice questions. If it is taking me an hour to answer 20 multiple choice questions then there will be time conflict when the real AP exam comes this Thursday.

I plan on once again timing myself right now when completing my 20 multiple choice questions and I will write at the top of my paper how long it takes me to answer them and which ones gave me the most difficulty. Tomorrow I will be analyze my own work and put work on my timing if needed or way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment