WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Plan for my College Blog

My Goals

  • to create a college blog well enough organized for anyone to be able to easily go through
  • college blog will be completely focused on UC Merced and any further education I receive 
  • to get a neat looking blog full of color and attractive to look at (draw attention)
  • well explained presentation to colleagues
Things Required:

  • new blog page
  • better web design skills 
  • go to UC Merced website and obtain information needed for entry in their university
  • possibly interview some already present day students from UC Merced
Timeline:
  • get help from web design group (tune in for some lessons)
  • inform myself about the college off their website and other college sources
  • make appointment to interview students 
  • get reviews/opinions on school - ratings
  • create new blog page (VERY FIRST STEP)
  • write out what I did through out high school to get into UC Merced (partially done)
Presentation:
  • present with use of college blog
  • explain the different things I took into consideration while making blog
  • show the difference between my design decisions
  • make posts and link my college blog to them on social networking sites to try and get people outside the AP class to look at it and also spread the word

No comments:

Post a Comment