WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Monday, April 30, 2012

AP Exam Study Journal: Day 1

So far to keep studying for the upcoming AP exam I have kept reading over the reference page Preston has up on his blog. I had my writers conference with Preston today and got an 8.5 on my Macbeth essay. He said I did really well on my transitions and that made me very happy because I had worked especially hard to perfect my use of them.

I am having a difficult time right now with making better pre-writes. With the Macbeth essay I did a pre-write and it helped me A LOT during the actual writing of the essay. I think I need to help find better set ups to do everything. I only know the bubble chart which was used in elementary school and need some new idea. If you have anything that may help please comment!!!! i would highly appreciate it.

The literary terms quiz for the last terms left will be soon and at this moment I am studying. To get a better use of my time I am making flashcards, quizzing myself and having my little sister give me practice tests. I think that so far the most effective has been the flash cards.

For further use of spare time I will continue to post on the different articles I read on the AP Exam Reference page.

No comments:

Post a Comment