WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Monday, April 23, 2012

My Plan

At this point in this course it is time to straighten out and get things done. This is my plan to succeed in the AP Exam and overall in the class.

1. Create a study group that has the same issues as me in writing (transitions and thesis).

2. Stay on top of class assignments and stay up to date with my blog.

3. Take notes on lectures or anything that is 0f any significance to me.

4. Take practice AP tests that have been posted on Dr.Preston's blog (http://drprestonsrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/).

5. Use outside resources to get questions answered or use my peers and their blogs.

6. Make study time for myself at least 3 times a week to keep information fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment