WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Major Concept

One major concept that I have learned was that we need to take control of our lives. We all have brains to think for ourselves. The Levi's commercial left me in awe because the way it put its ideas through was strong & impacted me. Until this day I still have the poem memorized & watch the video on YouTube. Such a strong poem being used for a jean advertisement was odd but I don't even think about the advertising, I think about the poem itself. It spoke to me. I am young and have a whole life in front of me that I plan on doing great things with. "Your life is your life, don't let it be clubbed into dank submission."


No comments:

Post a Comment