WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The BIG Question (refined)

I actually would like to completely like to change my question after the talk we had in class.
 New Question: How does a child's brain learn their first language(s)? For example, me who learned Spanish and English as my first languages at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting topic. Suggestion: compare children who learn one language with children who learn several to see if there is an ideal age/approach for language acquisition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So could I word my question like this: How does a child learning one language for the first time compare to a child learning multiple languages for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please let me know what you find out about this question! It really wonders through my mind too, very good question!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Adriana and i will let you know! I have a lot of researching to do ahead of me. Please let me know if you have any info on my question or places for me to start my search!

    ReplyDelete