WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Personal Security

I was on Youtube.com and I randomly decided to look up "online security" and I got these really short clips of things that can happen when online sharing goes wrong. I was intrigued and decided to share with everyone else. It is not meant to freak people out but we really need to think about the things we post online before we do.

It made me ask myself questions like: Who are we putting at risk other than ourselves? Who is reading our information? Do we really want everyone to access our information?







10 Tips To Be Safer Online:

2 comments:

  1. I liked the last video but those were just introductions to basics. Very good for beginners. Anyway, I was browsing through your blog and I found that some of the words and paragraphs are hard to see and should be more opaque. Just a suggestion. Nice blog overall! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Mari, on the video but I just put it up because it was entertaining for people me to watch and would probably entertain others as well. & I am having issues with my blog. IT changes the color of my text on it's own. I'm trying to fix them though!
    Thank you:D

    ReplyDelete