WELCOME! Thank you for deciding to take the time to read or look over my blog. I hope you enjoy looking over my work today. You are more than welcomed to leave comments on my posts and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Take care!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Literary Term: Purpose

Purpose:
  • Purpose is the different reasons why authors write something. For example, they write to: inform, persuade, entertain, or explain something.
  • An author's purpose is the reason an author decides to write about a specific topic.




5 comments:

  1. I really liked the videos you posted. They were entertained and helped memorize the definition. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really interesting, the videos were helpful and entertaining. They will definitely help me remember this word a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lupe, they were a bit hard to find but they worth my search.

    Nancy! Welcome (:
    Hopefully we both do well on that final.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The videos helped me memorize this easier since I am a visual person. Hopefully more of your work continues to have visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try to have as many visuals as possible to go along with my homework so that people who can not learn through just reading can understand the material being learned as well (:
    I understand that all people have different ways of learning things.

    ReplyDelete